This is the place to keep up to date with news of special events, culinary innovations and new arrivals among our herds of deer.
Easter is a time of renewed life. During your visit you may see the deer stags are starting to ‘cast’, with ‘buttons’ of new antlers starting to show. The hinds are pregnant, with calves due from May. Nurturing our majestic deer herds is essential and all our deer will have their bi-annual health check soon.
During April there will be more opportunities for fun and a memorable day:
- Opening Hours – throughout the Easter Holiday the Farm Experience is open seven days a week, Monday 3rd April to Monday 17th Allowing plenty of long days for animal lovers, young and old, to explore our Farm Trail and meet and feed our herds of deer and have hours of fun in the Adventure Playground!
- Easter Egg Hunt – during the school holidays, there will be eight wooden eggs hidden in different locations throughout the Farm. Once you have found them all, go and claim your prize from the Visitor Centre!
- Teddy Bears Picnic – We have our chirpy Deer Ranger Emily leading the picnic on Thursday 6th and Tuesday 11th April. As a group, they will spend time down by the Dew Pond for story time, games and lunch. You will have the opportunity to book your time for our Teddy Bears’ Picnic from either 11:00-12:00 or 14:00-15:00. Each picnic session will last one hour and include a packed lunch from the Visitor Centre plus unlimited day access for the ticketed children into the Adventure Playground and Deer Park.
- Movie Morning – Join us for a cosy movie in the Deer Hub, Wednesday 5th & 12th April. Settle back into our inflatable chairs and enjoy a drink and a pack of popcorn. £7.50 per child to include children’s entry to the Deer Park. The movie will start at 09:30.
- Silly Scott Children’s Entertainment Hour – Sell out children’s Entertainer Silly Scott, will be at Sky Park Farm running two sessions at 10:30 and 14:00. Combing games, balloons, magic and hilarity. Tickets cost £5 per child.
- Adventure Playground – children of all ages can enjoy letting off steam. With a dedicated play area for the Under 5s, and our new Tree Top Tower for the bigger children.
- Easter at Home – The Farm Shop offers a wide variety of chocolate Easter eggs and gifts. If you have a house full of guests, be sure to stock up on something for the pantry, fridge and freezer! For inspiration for your Easter table, our Butcher offers exceptional quality meats. You will find lean and tender venison, alongside beef, lamb, pork, chicken and other meats. Be sure to get your orders in soon when you’re visiting or by calling 01703 634643.
- Feast in THE GRAZING ROOMS – For those looking to relax and enjoy a delicious meal with friends or family, The Grazing Rooms is a destination in itself to enjoy exceptional seasonally led dishes in a beautiful and relaxed environment. Our menus change frequently inline with the local seasonal produce available. Come and see what has inspired our chefs.
Sky Park Farm Proudly Sponsors Petersfield Asteroids U-8 Football Team! 🌟⚽ At Sky Park Farm, the community is at the heart of everything we do. Sky Park is thrilled to announce our sponsorship of the Petersfield Asteroids, our talented local […]
Sky Park Farm Butchery have excelled at the Great Taste Awards 2023, the world’s most coveted food and drink awards and officially make the best unsmoked bacon in the South of England! All four of butcher Hawie and his team’s […]
On Tuesday 2nd May for 24 hours, the Grazing Rooms and the Farm Shop will be closed to undergo an exciting expansion project. Due to popular demand will be extending our Butcher and Deli counters. We will be serving tea, coffee, […]