Online Sales Terms & Conditions
Sky Park Farm Ltd, Durford Lane, West Harting, Hampshire, GU31 5PT.
All sales through this website will be direct with the above company in the UK.
Tickets available for online purchase are as follows;
- Single, date specific individuals
- Single date specific child/senior/disability/military/NHS/Armed Forces/students
Tickets purchased online include entrance to the farm itself and access to the Adventure Playground and picnic areas.
The price does not include food, drinks, ice creams, snacks, shop goods, deer feed etc. Once payment has been made tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- In the event of a booking change an admin fee of £2 per ticket will be applied.
- Disabled visitors pay the full entry rates but are eligible to bring with them one carer who will be granted free entry.
- All purchasers must have a personal email address for use with this system, which can be optionally added to our emailing database, but will never passed onto any other company. You must inform us if you wish to unsubscribe.
- Upon payment through the secure system, a booking reference with a unique number will be automatically sent to your personal email address. This can be printed out or displayed on a smart phone at the Visitor Centre for admission.
- Possession of a booking reference will be regarded as proof of purchase and will entitle you to the relevant number and type of tickets purchased.
- Tickets are only valid until expiry date shown.
- Tickets can only be used once. Once validated at the Visitor Centre and entrance and access gained to the farm, the ticket will be void. All and any paper tickets/vouchers will be retained by our staff.
- When a family ticket is presented, all members of the group must enter the farm at the same time.
- Only children under 3 years are admitted free of charge. Additional tickets will be available to purchase at the Visitor Centre if required, at normal entrance prices.
- Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult (aged 18 or over) at all times whilst on the farm.
- All normal terms and conditions of entry to Sky Park Farm apply.
- Visitors are reminded that Sky Park Farm is a working deer farm and there will be occasions where the whole farm or parts of the farm will need to be temporarily closed for operational reasons. In such instances we will endeavour to give as much notice as possible and anyone having purchased an advance ticket will be offered an alternative date.
- Some activities will be held at set times during the day, please see our staff on arrival for up-to-date timings.
- All prices are subject to change.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission for whatever reason.
- No dogs or pets are permitted to enter the farm itself, except for fully registered assistance dogs in a harness (proof of registration may be requested).
- Discount vouchers, coupons and other offers are not valid in conjunction with any advance rates. We do not accept voucher codes from any external websites.
- Organisers/carers are relied upon to consider the suitability of the venue and to provide adequate supervision for persons in their care.
- All persons entering the farm must have a valid entrance ticket.
- Credit/Debit card transactions are made on a separate secure server with full encryption of all credit/debit card data. Your card details and personal information will not be shared with any other company or organisation.
- Credit card payments are processed by Lloyds Cardnet, our merchant account provider, and Optomany, our secure gateway provider.
- All transactions will be in Pound Sterling.