This is the place to keep up to date with news of special events, culinary innovations and new arrivals among our herds of deer.
Sky Park Farm is one of the South’s best new venues with the finest Butcher, Delicatessen, Farm Shop and The Grazing Rooms restaurant. With a strong reputation for premium quality produce, excellent service and a memorable experience.
We’re recruiting for various positions to join the Sky Park Farm team. Open seven days a week, 9am – 5pm, we offer unique hospitality hours and career development opportunities.
- Farm Shop Manager – we’re looking for an outstanding individual from a food and/or retail background, who has experience running a team of 5 or more. The successful candidate will be able to lead, develop and co-ordinate the team and day-to-day operations to promote and develop the business, maximise sales and deliver the required operational, administrative, and service standards. This is a hands-on role and is not an office-based position.
- Food & Beverage Supervisor to work in The Grazing Rooms and Visitor Centre. This is a full time position offering 45 hours per week.
- Barista to work in The Grazing Rooms and Visitor Centre. This is a full time position offering 45 hours per week.
- Duty Manager
Full & Part Time:
- Food & Beverage Assistants to work in The Grazing Rooms and Visitor Centre. Flexible hours of between 24 -45 hours a week available.
- Kitchen Assistant – to work Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
Sky Park Farm is a family-run business which is devoted to deer, genuine hospitality and sharing the finest food sourced from our region.
When you join us, you become part of the Sky Park Farm Family and will be invited to embrace our core values: community, sustainability from farm to fork, education, and showcasing the art of hospitality. Sky Park Farm recruits amazing people and as the face of our business, we value a great personality and willingness to learn over experience. As well as joining one of the finest new businesses in the country and all the opportunities that brings, you will also get:
- Fantastic Training & Development, with opportunities to grow your career.
- Competitive salary + tips in The Grazing Rooms
- Staff discount
- Paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to work within industry leading teams
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
At Sky Park Farm we really love bees and honey! May is a busy time for beekeepers across the country. Our beekeeper, David, is nurturing 14 new hives in our new apiary situated beyond the Farm Experience car park. The […]
Calving season is nearly upon us! Our red, white and sika deer hinds will soon be giving birth to their calves, with their calving season starting early May and ending in June. Deer hinds have a 7.5 month (232 days) […]
Sky Park Farm is one of the South’s best new venues with the finest Butcher, Delicatessen, Farm Shop and The Grazing Rooms restaurant. With a strong reputation for premium quality produce, excellent service and a memorable experience. We’re recruiting for […]