This is the place to keep up to date with news of special events, culinary innovations and new arrivals among our herds of deer.
The Farm Experience is open seven days a week for the school holidays for Summer Fun!
Visit us any day of the week from 11th July – 4th September for a great day out!
There are lots of opportunities for fun and a memorable day out this summer:
- Opening Hours – the Farm Experience is open seven days a week from 11th July – 4th September, 9am – 5pm, allowing plenty of long days for animal lovers and adventurers, young and old, to visit the Farm Experience. From 5th September we’re open six days a week, Tuesday – Sunday, 9am – 5pm.
- 25th July – 4th September – We have new Explorer Trails for the summer holidays! The Minibeast, Bird and Deer trails will each run for two weeks and allow the family to follow the Farm Trail whilst searching for the six fact boards to create the trail word! Each trail has lots of fun facts, what will you learn along the way?
- Adventure Playground – children of all ages can enjoy letting off steam in the woodland wonderland with its dedicated play area for the Under 5s, and benches for a break!
- Food during your visit – the Visitor Centre has sandwiches, snacks and drinks to enjoy on The Terrace, in the Deer Hub or your chosen picnic spot. Alternatively, enjoy a baguette or salad to take away from the Deli or maybe you’d rather book a table in The Grazing Rooms? If you visit on a Wednesday, Enjoy our Pizza and Play from 27th July – 31st August with The Grazing Rooms team cooking fresh pizzas on The Terrace with members receiving 10% discount on pizzas.
- Meet the Ranger – over the school holidays, visitors will be able to Meet The Ranger to get really close to the deer and quiz the Rangers on their deer facts! Specific hours will be listed in the Visitor Centre so be sure to check on your arrival, and no advance booking is required.
- To Take Home – The Farm Shop offers a wide variety of locally sourced quality produce for home. If you have a house full of guests or just need to stock up on something for the pantry, fridge and freezer! Our Butcher has great BBQ kebabs and lots of ideas from the array of exceptional quality meats. You will find lean and tender venison, alongside beef, lamb, pork, chicken and other meats.
- Annual Membership – Enjoy unlimited access all year round to visit the deer and explore the Adventure Playground and Farm Trail. Annual Deer Members also receive 10% off all purchases in the Visitor Centre. For a family of four, if you visit 3 times a year you’ve paid for your annual membership!
Sky Park Farm Proudly Sponsors Petersfield Asteroids U-8 Football Team! 🌟⚽ At Sky Park Farm, the community is at the heart of everything we do. Sky Park is thrilled to announce our sponsorship of the Petersfield Asteroids, our talented local […]
Sky Park Farm Butchery have excelled at the Great Taste Awards 2023, the world’s most coveted food and drink awards and officially make the best unsmoked bacon in the South of England! All four of butcher Hawie and his team’s […]
On Tuesday 2nd May for 24 hours, the Grazing Rooms and the Farm Shop will be closed to undergo an exciting expansion project. Due to popular demand will be extending our Butcher and Deli counters. We will be serving tea, coffee, […]